Our valet and security professionals are trained, well-groomed, and uniformed. Most importantly, they are prompt, friendly, informed, and ready to enhance your clients’ experiences. Below are some of the reasons why we have consistently grown solely through referrals for two decades.
- Competence: Training is top priority at MVP. All of our employees are required to complete two training stages. The first is a classroom session and stage two training is in the field. MVP is one of the only valet companies to provide mandatory ongoing in training.
- Capacity: MVP has over 100 full-time and part time staff members and we are continually growing. MVP is fully staffed with professionals who have been trained our way so we can fill even the most demanding jobs with competent, comprehensively trained professionals.
- Convenience: MVP provides you and your guests with multiple payment options, including cash, check, and credit cards to make the transaction part of the process as seamless—and convenient—as possible.
- Coverage: We carry the most comprehensive insurance coverage in the industry. Our protection equates to your protection. We have 10 times the amount of coverage that our direct competitors carry.
- Customization: Today’s market demands flexibility. MVP fosters a “can do” attitude. Before each job, we talk through specific expectations of each client to ensure our team can exceed them. In fact, a client requests launched our MVP Security service. We are problem solvers who think outside of the box in terms of services, expectations, and budgets.
- Conversant: MVP professionals are excellent communicators and are well-informed about the St. Louis Metro Area. They are able to act as a concierge for your clients, providing resources to enhance their experience and make them remember—and refer— your organization.